Friday, March 20, 2015

Reflection 4

I think I managed to balance research and actually doing yoga this week very well. There is SO much to learn, and I think research will always be a big part of this project. But as I continue with this project I think more of it will be actually doing what I've been learning about.
This week I did more breathing exercises as well as eye exercises. The eye exercises sound kind of funny but I was very intrigued as to how yoga could potentially "improve" your vision. Oddly enough, it was kind of relaxing and not strenuous once I got the hang of it. And the breathing exercises do calm you down while thinking about absolutely nothing except how you're breathing.
I'm not sure how much I will be able to get done the following week because of school-related things,  but I plan to start doing actual poses very soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment