Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reflection 5

It was tests galore this week, but I managed to make a bit of progress with the song.

For one thing, I managed to find a good background loop for the song by noodling, or playing around, with my keyboard in my room. It's simplistic, but it will definitely do to make up for empty spots of the song. I'm getting into how to alter the audio of the different instruments, where it either cuts out or it begins to ramp up.

I'm still working on trying to get a mobile copy of the program working. The main issue is the licensing of the program. I'm trying to fool around to see if I can by-pass it somehow. If I can, I will be able to work on the song in school at my own whim, with the program and song trustfully stored in my USB.

In the meantime, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment