Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reflection V: The One With Innovation & Cool Brownies

This week I haven't been doing too great a job of keeping track of my calorie intake, but I have been doing a great job of eating healthy. The only time I gave into my cravings was yesterday when I had ice cream and Oreos, but it was so worth it. Hard work deserves delicious treats!!

Anyway, the blog is going great. I added several pages that I'll link below:

So feel free to follow me on my journey on the other blog! I'm not exactly sure how often I'll be posting on it; we'll see. Also, I have decided to post pictures of my progress every four weeks. Since I posted my first set with the third reflection, you'll get more with the seventh reflection. Shouldn't be much of a difference, but I want to keep track for myself. 

I shall bid you adieu. Expect my workout schedule with the next reflection. And maybe some cool recipes! (I found one I really liked for brownies made with protein powder) 
Until then, friends.

2 comments:

  1. I left you a comment over there; it's really tough to see all the posts from your main page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you a comment over there; it's really tough to see all the posts from your main page.

    ReplyDelete