Friday, March 27, 2015

Semester 2:
Reflection 4


During this week I continued to learn the facts about Photoshop and how different things work, and how different things change how certain things work. These things such as layers and different tools like brush and paint options and how the different color wheels work. This has actually been a lot harder than I thought and Photoshop has a lot more options and tools that can do a lot of different things.
There are however a lot of different sites and tutorials that teach people how to specifically do things with black and white manga pages and a lot of community groups dedicated to teaching people how to color in manga pages.

2 comments:

  1. Gabe,

    I was in high school from 1995-99 and I remember using the first few versions of Photoshop. I also remember feeling, "whoa, this is overwhelming." Back then, (wow I just said that) we worked on creating original designs for CD covers. I chose a Korn album. I also think the complexity of Photoshop helped me improve pics/images in all programs I use (PowerPoint as an example). Lastly, I feel the most useful part of Photoshop for me was the idea/concept of layers and how to move images between layers on our 2D screen.

    Have a great weekend,

    Mr. Zagorski
    Middle School Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know any places that I can get a home version of Photoshop? How/where did you get and learn to use it?

    ReplyDelete