Sunday, March 22, 2015

Reflection IV

"     "
I was able to draw 6 more comic panels during this past week. I definitely made progress but it wasn't the type of progress I was anticipating. I’m still only in the beginning of the story. When I said I’d draw more the previous week, I had about 20-30 more panels in mind. I now know that I have to dedicate some time each day to drawing. I can’t just leave it to my free time because school and other obligations don’t allow much of that. I feel like if I can make myself draw something each day of this week, I can make a significant amount of progress. I’ll try to get in at least 3 panels in each day (starting today) so that by the end of the week, the minimum I’ll have is 21 new panels – which is great. I’m also pretty sure I can squeeze in more than just three per day so by the end of this week I know I’ll make significant progress on the drawing portion of my comic book. The picture above is just a random scene I chose. As you can see, I’m using stick figures because I’m most comfortable with them. I like to portray a lot of action in my drawings so they’re the perfect choice for drawing action scenes (because there will be a lot of panels and I don’t necessarily have the skill, patience, nor time to learn to draw and actually draw realistically). 

No comments:

Post a Comment