Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reflection 3

Once again this week for my 20% time was not the most successful week ever. I was so busy with homework and filming/preparing for Relay I did not have a lot of time to practice. However, the fashion show is over so that is one thing that is out of the way. Once relay is over I can finally concentrate on this project 100%. But in the little I did get to practice I got a few cascades in a row so that does show some progress. I am also trying to find a trick to learn for my final presentation, Hopefully the ticks won't be to hard t learn because juggling is already enough of a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. How can you find the time for this project while achieving all those other goals? How can you make all the short term and long term deadlines in your life happen?

    ReplyDelete