Sunday, March 22, 2015

Reflection 4

So, this week was not as bad as I thought it would be school-wise, and that being said, I was able to put a bit more time into actually exercising and trying to get back my previous physique. It's tough, considering how far behind I am from how I was half a year ago but like I have been saying in the previous posts, I'm getting there slowly but surely which is the best I can do at the moment. Also, I've been researching on various websites to see what kinds of foods is the best to gain muscle mass and strength and luckily, the top food is omega 3 eggs which I have an abundance of in my house and I eat eggs quite regularly so I was glad to see that the eggs help. I also saw salmon and spinach and other various foods that I eat very often and I'll be trying to eat them even more frequently from what I have seen on the websites. That's really all I have to say about this week and until next time, have a great week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment