Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reflection 3

This week has been quite the successful one for me. I was finally able to go to the park and take shots just to get an idea of where I'm at with my shooting. I didn't really use a specific technique nor did I record because, once again, this was preliminary session. Judging by the looks of it, my shot definitely needs more work before I learn how to curve, especially my left foot. The wind might have worked against me but either way it will take time to develop the skills needed. I didn't use a specific technique either when shooting. Thankfully, the weather has started to clear up and the snow has started to evaporate from the muddy grounds which unfortunately make it difficult to play. Other than that, it's time to start practicing. I hope this week I can go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment