Friday, March 27, 2015

Reflection Five

I doth have done it!!!! I have gotten someone who has agreed to help me with the creation of music. I've just given him the lyrics today, and he said he would try to have it done before break (and that if he can't I would have to find someone else but I don't care because he said he'll try and that's all that matters)! So today I edited the lyrics for the final time after a many variations of the original concept (I don't want to post them on here to make sure there is no way they can possibly be taken and used before I can finish) and I gave them to him. I should finally be on track now for getting this video done and who knows, maybe I can see how far I could get it spread around. Next week I'll see where he is at with the music and go from there. That's all for this week! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment