Monday, March 16, 2015

Reflection 3

Another failed week for my quest to make amazing jewelry. So as I said last reflection I lost the pair of pliers that I bought specifically for wiring manipulation and enough though I was hoping to buy them this week I failed to do so. If I was frustrated before I am now beyond annoyed and disappointed in myself. The main problem is that A.C Moore is way too far to walk to but because I have no other means of transportation other than my parents, who didn't wish to take me this week, I'm once again stuck. I'm now 2 weeks behind and low on money to buy my pliers and more wire when I actually go to A.C Moore. My vision for my final project is so close because I know I can get there however I underestimated the amount of materials I needed and how each one is super important for this process.

1 comment:

  1. I know it doesn't solve your transportation issues, but I noticed that AC Moore has a 50% off coupon right now. Alternatively, maybe you can find a pair locally to borrow or use.

    ReplyDelete