Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reflection 3

Not surprisingly so but this week has been very difficult. Before I started this project I had no experience with coding. This lack of experience stood out when I tried to learn objective C. I soon learned that C is one of the most difficult languages to learn and I feel that I should try to learn a easier language that can be self taught like Java. So for the next couple of weeks I am going to see how I can handle Java and if I prefer Java that will be the language I will use to construct my application. Instead of using the mandatory IOS language Objective C.

1 comment:

  1. What are your reasons for this switch? Is it simply because it's easier? Which is the better language to learn to achieve the objectives you set for yourself and your learning?

    ReplyDelete