Friday, March 27, 2015

Reflection 4

Last week in twenty percent I finalized much of the plot of my movie. I'm taking a popular song and with it, I am making a short music video/ action sequence through the software though I want to keep the song a secret.

I have also completed the majority of the tutorial videos I have been watching, and I am proficient in the software, at least I think so. Next I will begin mapping out the film. I will be choosing how I will display the animation, what camera angles to use, how apply effects towards each instance, and even begin practice voice over.


The voice over will be the most challenging part, and I am still a bit confused on how to work them, but hopefully I will figure it out.

I also need to map out a schedule and figure out what I want to get done in the coming weeks.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment