Monday, March 23, 2015

Reflection 4

This week I had a ridiculous amount of homework, tests and projects due which slowed down my 20% time. This week is going to be just as busy probably which you can maybe already tell, since I'm writing this so late. However, this week I have a meal plan I'm going to follow! While I really did not have much actual gym time this week, I spent class on www.blogilates.com which is the blog of my favorite youtube trainer, Cassey Ho. She is a fitness expert who is fun to watch because she really motivates the entire time and keeps you going. During class, I was going through her blog for the first time, and I found a bunch of challenges to follow. I specifically found https://docs.google.com/a/ucvts.tec.nj.us/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0AjcSou1AzAJQdE1WUVVyajduN2pUNUpHV0VtWFE0Mnc&hl=en_US&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0 this 90 day meal plan. I know meal plans are hard to follow and I love food, but I really got inspired to try this. Today I went grocery shopping and got all the food I needed and I'm starting tomorrow (if i wake up in time). Regardless, I hope I keep up with it along with her fitness regime. I am actually really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment