Sunday, March 22, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection 4


This week I made a spinach and artichoke dip. What was great about this dish was that one serving was only 100 calories and also very low in fat. And, of course, it was absolutely delicious! I only needed my mom to help sauté the onions and garlic. The importance of this week was just continuing to build my confidence knowing that I can really make an appetizer, entrée, and dessert. I will use the sautéing and food processing skills again in the future, so I definitely will use my newly acquired knowledge to my advantage. The pattern I recognized was that as I was cooking, I became more at ease and comfortable with the dish. This week I did awesome: I made my appetizer and picked out a new dish for next week. I choose an tasty, healthy dinner dish: Broccoli- Cheddar Pockets. Next week I will make my dish, review it, and pick out a new one. Until then!










Broccoli-Cheddar Pockets


No comments:

Post a Comment