Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reflection

This week, I started going back to the gym- not as consistently as before, but still something! I definitely feel the physical change. I feel more energetic, stronger, and more enthusiastic for my work all around. In addition, I had to seriously contemplate my exercise habits for next year. Especially when I go to college, I will have to make external effort to stay fit. There will be no teachers or courses giving me the obligation to exercise. Luckily for me, I have internal motivation to work out. For Ms. Mirabella's class, I had to do a weekly exercise regimen for college. I've contemplated my habits both now and in the future, and I came up with a very clean, illustrated, detailed schedule of my plan. During the next week, I will have more time to work out, preparing myself for spring break, where I will be very free to go to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment