Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reflection 3

This week was pretty stressful because of the PARCC. There was confusion with the schedule and I didn't have gym for 4 days. However, the weather was beautiful and I took advantage. Everyday I went on a run for around an hour and half with my friend. It was pretty wet but still it felt amazing. I was either jogging for long periods of time or sprinting and walking. Therefore, I was doing high intensity cardio and cardiovascular endurance. I focused mainly on cardio this week instead of strength training. I need to work on creating a balance of the two. Also I know I've been saying I'll go to class at the gym but there has honestly been no time. I definitely need to include that. Another thing I need to work on is the diet aspect. I drink water only now, but I really need to stop eating trash food. Hopefully things will improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment