Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 2- Art block demolished

#2.
 Today I started drawing an original character, but it wasn't working out. Hands was the next thing I thought about and quite ironically that's exactly when I spotted some on a computer to my right.
  Turns out someone was learning ASL for her project and had a chart of the symbols for the alphabet on. 
   That's where I decided to start drawing each signal for the letters. I also thought up  a bigger project I would focus on in my sketchbook where I make some sort of a piece based off/ inspired by the other 20% projects people are doing in class. Near the end of class I went around to ask what each person was doing and among others I got:
-Knitting
-Drawing
-Guitar/ Ukulele/ Violin
-Healthy eating blog
-Juggling
-Making a tumblr blog/coding

   I've already got an idea for the instruments; I just need to think of a piece for the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment