Monday, November 10, 2014

Reflection 5 & 6

Well, some explaining needs to be done.

I've handed another draft of my proposal to Mrs. Linnet for the piano fund. I have been doing this for a while now, as well as showing it to other people I know. However, I have yet to get a response since she appears to be unavailable whenever I try to get input from her. I know what the proposal needs: introduction, my idea, the benefits, the constraints, and all that fun stuff. However, perhaps because I learned to languages at once, my writing isn't particularly good, so I have been reviewing and doing edits to my proposal based on feedback she has given me, as well as feedback of other people who are more literary capable than I am. I'm just waiting for the day where I can get the project out of the water and start getting into shape.

In the meantime, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment