Sunday, November 23, 2014

Reflection 7

This week I didn't have much time to work on this project at home, but I did work on it a lot in class. I went to the craft store yesterday to buy more yarn, but they didn't have the same yarn I had. So, I'll go to a different one some time this week. The scarf's starting to get pretty long, and I'm happy about that, but it looks horrible in my opinion. I know I'm just learning, but I don't think I'll actually wear it like I planned. It's silly that I thought I'd be making sweaters by now...Maybe I could've if I had more time. This would be a great thing to learn over the summer when you have no responsibilities.
Other than that, I believe in myself and I know I'll finish this by the time mid-terms come around. I doubted myself before, but I've been making progress recently. I've been knitting faster and fixing my mistakes. I wish I could do more things but it really does take a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment