Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reflection 7

Many failures have occurred this weekend. Without the use of a tutorial, I attempted to add different stats to make the game have more "depth," as in, adding attack stats and defense stats. Because I was adding those stats, I had to rewrite and do the math if the player attacks the enemy and vice-versa. Unfortunately, it did not work (and scrapped the idea), but I had a backup file just in case, so everything is fine. In other news, not much progress is done, but I added background music and sound effects for the magic. It was hard trying to find sounds, and I realized that I don't know how to compose to transcribe music to the game. Thus, I downloaded songs and put them in the game instead (it is noted that the song or the SFX do not belong to me, they belong to Nintendo Co., Ltd. and Intelligent Systems Co., Ltd.).

Next time, I plan on making that NPC talk and add the ~*.:final boss*:.~

Since I added something less visual here is the music I will be using in the game, although not royalty-free: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1R0fN5S-LY 

Sounds 8-bit, right? That's because it is from an old NES game 

No comments:

Post a Comment