Monday, November 10, 2014

20% Proposal


    I love to draw, that's an undeniable fact. Its something I do in my free time, in school, while multitasking, everything. But as much as I love it, as a ridiculously lazy individual, I spend a lot of my time not doing it. 
   I sketch, for sure, doodle, or once in a while do a big project for class, but I haven't had the time to complete a true artists sketchbook. With art colleges expecting art portfolios and sketchbooks I've got a huge problem. 
  So, my 20% project is about art. My goal is to complete a full sketchbook legible for a portfolio review with many different styles and mediums. I have a 100 page sketchbook already bought and ready for it. During my 20% time I'll be decorating it, designing it, or just sketching. Included in it would be sketches of original characters, observational drawings, graphite, pen, ink, etc. My goal is to not only practice drawing, but to complete a project based around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment