Monday, November 24, 2014

REFLECTION SIETE

Heyyyyyyyy people of the Earth!!! So for this weeks twenty percent project I worked on various E chords, B chords and D chords. These are a bit more difficult for the Ukulele than some of the other chords I've learned, and I've become better at some than others. But it's all a process, which is what learning an instrument is. I guess this is important because it's broadening my knowledge of the instrument and allows me to play various songs. To play an instrument you have to know every chord and note. And to play a variety of songs you need these chords as well. I think I did fairly well. I'm not perfect, but I am a beginner, so its not expected of me to be perfect. Next I might just try combining all of them into various songs. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment