Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reflection 7

I'll be blunt. I haven't gone anywhere this weekend. I have Math and History quizzes tomorrow. I have a Chemistry test Tuesday. I have a Technology test Thursday and a large packet of questions for the same class due Friday. Friday, I have an English test consisting of only one large essay. All of this does not include the homework that goes with each of these classes and every other class. I haven't even sufficiently prepared myself for this upcoming week this weekend. I haven't worked on my Twenty Percent this time. This coming weekend, I'll make up for this lapse. I just cannot see how I could have possibly squeezed it in. My short term goals still consist of creating the Autocad model and reading the programming e-books.

No comments:

Post a Comment