Saturday, November 15, 2014

Reflection 7


This week I focused on a whole different technique and instead of working on one specific final drawing I sketched A LOT. I got really interested in human poses and capturing the right angles and shapes. I started first looking at examples and understanding the basics of a body outline. Then after a lot of sketches I got the hang of it and started drawing poses from actually people in my class or just in my head. Some of the sketches are from looking at examples but the bottom picture on the left page, for example, is all from my head. I still need to practice more before I can actually draw a real person instead of a sketch outline of their body. I'm hoping if I keep practicing this then I can draw a portrait picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment