Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reflection Week 8

So much has been happening these past two weeks. First of all, a bad cold kept me out of school for a few days last week, and then we had Thanksgiving, and Black Friday, and we all know how teachers cram a bunch of tests and stuff right before a break. I mean, to be fair, pretty much all they have left of the second marking period material is between now and winter break. In addition, I got into my first choice school on Friday, so that's where I'll be attending next year! (yay!!) I've also been away from a smartphone for a week since mine broke. I hadn't realized how much I used it in my day-to-day activities (maybe that's a bad thing). Anyway, there's so much going on, and I didn't think about my 20% project much. I did have some conversations about Fencing equipment but that's really it.

No comments:

Post a Comment