Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 6 part two, Taylor

This week I did not get to make a big Sunday dinner like last week. However, I did whip up  a quick and easy desert for my friend and I. We were both freezing after coming home from a football game. We wanted something hot that can be made in less than 10 minutes. I was looking at S'mores earlier in the week and that seemed perfect to make along with some hot chocolate to warm us up. We had to take a trip to the store to pick up chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. I put the combo together and put each one in the oven for about five minutes at 350 degrees. The marshmallow was melted without being burnt (had I melted it directly over a fire) and the chocolate was warm and soft. As I'm learning to cook I'm becoming more confident in trying new things. The baked s'mores effect turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment