Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Reflection 7

In the past two weeks, mostly, I've just been practicing. I have not started anything new, but I've just been continually practicing my sight reading through different melodies of different songs. Having already played an instrument helps my sight reading! As of right now, my fingers are not moving fast enough to find the note, even if I already know where the note is. I don't think my left hand is accustomed to stretching so much! I wonder what warm-ups I'll have to do to fix this. In addition, I read an article stating that "all good jocks watch their favorite athletes" in preparation for their games. I've been doing the same thing. I've been watching a lot of violin youtube videos, just listening to the tone and observing their technique. Hopefully I'll catch on to them so I can be just as good as they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment