Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reflection week VII

This week for 20% time was probably the most progressive and overall best week yet. After 7 weeks now I finally got some positive results. This week I drew the Denver Broncos logo that I was going to draw last week but did not because of the long weekend. I think it came out pretty well and accurate however there is one very noticeable mistake and that is the horses hair because I drew the rest of the drawing to big and too high up on the paper so I ran out of room and the hair is cut off. So, obviously I still have much to learn and to improve on but im at least starting to get results. Next week I hope to draw something bigger with more detail but I will just wait and see what happens. Thats really all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment