Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reflection VII

This week during 20% time I decided to use the skills that I have learned so far and attempt a drawing using all of them. It sort of well but it took a while and I had to erase several times. I think it looks kind of good but as I got towards the end of the drawing I realized that I started it too high up on the paper so a bit of the drawing got cut off. However, the part that got cut off doesn't really matter too much and the drawing looks fine without it. From this week, I plan to continue practicing what I have learned so far and continuing to learn new things. Also, I have decided that I am not going to post pictures at all because when we do finally present in the end, I want the pictures to have not been seen before but, I might post them all into the final reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment