Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reflection 7

This week I completed my learning of HTML and really basic CSS. I learned how to format advanced tables, how to add photos to tables and how to wrap certain words with certain properties. I learned how to divide pages into sections with different colors, heights, widths, etc. These divisions can later be used to create menus and such things. I learned how to create spans in paragraphs, titles and other bodies of text. At this point I am completely finished with HTML and I am transitioning to CSS only. Hopefully CSS will be as simple. This week I have utilized more of my free time in practicing and learning coding. Hopefully I can continue to do that so I can reach my goal to construct a webpage, even if simple.

1 comment:

  1. HI Gio,

    This is so exciting! I love this topic idea.

    What was the hardest part of your project so far?

    Mrs. Zvi
    Teacher in Surrey, BC

    ReplyDelete