Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reflection 7

I've had a good discussion with Mrs. Linnett about the proposal to Mr. Esposito, and we plan to give the proposal on Tuesday. It's quite exciting for me considering that this was originally just an idea that me and Mrs. Linnett were playing around with last year when I mentioned the condition of the piano. It feels really good to finally get a project started to get the neglected instrument back into shape.

Mrs. Linnett also says that the PSA might be interested in providing funds in the repair of the piano, which could be a huge benefit that can speed up the progress in the fundraising. She also suggested that I should look into any music shops around Union county to see if I can find someone who can repair the piano at a reduced price. My first spot to check will be Loria Music in my hometown, where I took piano lessons from initially when I started out. Hopefully they can route me to someone who is skilled enough and lenient in price to restore the baby grand. 

In the mean time, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment