Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reflection 5+6

So now that the marking period is ending, I want to be able to both transition from marking periods, and start to research more on the science about baking, not the actual baking. I know this may seem a bit backwards to do where I should have probably done the research on baking science THEN the actual baking but I guess I didn't quite want to do that. The probable main reason for this choice is because I have always wanted to learn to bake and I guess that I wanted to learn as soon as possible. I've always been more of a person to learn by doing and I never too much cared for the how and the processes behind what I was learning to do so that may have been a factor as well. I really hope to learn a lot during the upcoming second marking period.

Sidenote: Sorry for the late post, I totally thought I published this before but I guess I merely assumed that I had and closed out of the window before actually posting. My mistake. I guess with learning to bake, I need to learn to be more aware of my actions as well.

1 comment:

  1. Not at all backwards; sometimes science is done by first conducting experiments and then figuring out WHY those things happened.

    ReplyDelete