Sunday, November 23, 2014

Reflection 8

I have an Autocad Dog model downloaded. Thanks to how slow my laptop works with the program, it has taken hours for me to make improvements to the proportions of the body measurements to make the model wolf-like but I'll cope. Skimming the e-books, I'm still kind of winging it through three dimensional Autocad, considering I only am familiar with two dimensions. Besides that, my father has put a 3D printer on hold, PrinterBot. Apparently, it had good reviews in a magazine. Hopefully, during Thanksgiving (and on Thanksgiving permitting I have my laptop with me) I will be working further on the digital model, slicing it into parts that can be simply made by the PrinterBot and assembled. We have paused work on the electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment