Sunday, November 9, 2014

Reflection 6

This week I started on the process of leveling up the character. I started coding without the help of tutorials, such as the basic cause-and-effect functions. There are complicated things that I need help with the Internet, though, such as making an NPC talk and forming a pause menu. In other news, I designed the NPC. I used the player character as a base and made him wear a blue tunic to differentiate him with other characters. I'm pretty sure that everyone that is a part of the blog knows who this person is.

In other news, I added healing magic. Healing magic is the SHIFT key, and costs more MP than shooting magic. I also changed the keys for shooting and charging, which is X and Z, respectively. Next time, I plan on making the NPC talk about the player's mission using strings and text boxes, creating more enemies, and making music.

This is the NPC that I completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment