Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reflection 8


"Closed Body Roll?"
It's not really a closed body roll but it's the closest picture I could find. I haven’t been practicing much this week but I magically made a lot of progress. A lot of teachers spared us work on thanksgiving break by making everything due before the break so my time has been dominated by schoolwork. However, when I tried the closed arm roll on Thursday, I found that I was able to roll the ball from my hand all the way to my chest. After it reaches my chest I usually drop it in some sort of way. So it looks like I’m ~35% there. Technically I’m half way done with the move but the ball only gets to my chest about 45% of the time. Given that I barely practiced this week, this is pretty significant. I was pretty lucky. Luck, however, won’t help me complete the move so I’ll have to work harder next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment