Sunday, November 9, 2014

Reflection 6

Because of the four day weekend, I had a good amount of time to work on 20% time. I spent a lot of Saturday morning working on my drawing of Catherine Deneuve. I have decided to put my Miranda Kerr sketch aside until I have perfected my techniques. This time I made a sketch, and then used Prisma Color colored pencils to add to it. It really brightens up the drawing but the combination of a lead pencil and then color is not the best. Next time I will maybe start with just the color. As for the drawing, it is similar but not identical, like I was hoping for. However, it can become more realistic in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the color makes it look much more realistic than the black and white alone. Nice work... have you started freehand drawing?

    ReplyDelete