Friday, November 14, 2014

Reflection 6

The past two weeks have been very productive for me and my project. I caught multiple balls and even got a few in a row which is nice to know that I can actually do this. I also worked on a one hand-two ball juggle that is going along better. I feel pretty dumb because the whole time I've been trying to learn off of pictures. My friend who knows how to juggle recommended that I use videos to learn because he said he learned in no time at all.

The link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T16_BVIFFPQ and he said he learned easily and is pretty good at it too.

I'm going to take his advice and try the vidoes and hopefully that will help my juggling process. When i first chose to learn how to juggle I thought it was going to be easy and take me a few hours because of being a receiver in football. I know now that isn't the case at all and watched a video on a NFL pro saying it took him months. So hopefully I am between the range of my friend and the pro and will have this done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment