Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reflection 9

Not much to report on my boss creation progress. It's basically like a normal enemy, so I simply copy and pasted the obj_enemy_slime codes and modified the numbers for a bit. I wanted the boss to be fought in another room, but I am having great trouble, and I need help again. I created the room to fight in, but the "camera" or the "window" of where the game takes place. The camera is too zoomed out for some reason, and I have been trying to fix it for a while now. Yes, it is a giant room for a giant boss, but I'll have to sacrifice size for this to work. Now I know what my dad meant when programmers work nonstop; I usually think of different ways for coding something to work. As I type, I am still thinking of codes while I have an empty stomach. I'll fix this problem next week, if possible.

Here is a preview of the room and the boss. Pretty big, right?
P.S. Don't worry; I'll get dinner after I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment