Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reflection 7

This week was pretty successful I practiced on my knuckle ball with top spin. It doesnt always dip so I know I need more time to practice. The thing is I did not record any more kicks this week so I have to make sure I do that for the following week. I also have to make sure I am patient with myself becaause this kick takes some people months to get and getting frustrated will not help me improve at all. This week I have asked one of my friends who is really good at free kicks to come to the field with me so he can give me some pointers on my knuckle ball and advise me if I'm doing anything wrong. I hope to get as much practice as possible before it starts to snow because it will make it a lot harder for me to go out and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment