Saturday, November 29, 2014

Reflection #8

Unfortunately, I was not able to propose the "Save the Piano Fund" to Mr. Esposito, since, according to Mrs. Linnet, he was in and out of the school and was busy with meetings, so hopefully this week I can finally share my idea with Mr. Esposito.

With that, I did a bit of a layout one what I wished to do in order to get the project rolling:

  • Contact the PSA to see if they are willing to make a donation towards the repair of the piano.
  • Visit the "Loria Music" shop in Rahway to see if they know any piano repair services available in Union County or beyond (perhaps ask if they would like to make a donation).
  • Go around my local high school, generally around the band room, and ask the music directors and students for any donations that they are willing to provide towards the repair. Most of these people I am very close with, so it would be my best bet for donations. I could also ask the band directors if they know of any piano repair services.
  • Come in contact with anybody in the Music Club at Magnet and see if they have anyone willing to donate to the cause.
  • Have a food drive at the end of the school day to earn profits towards the piano repair.

This is the basic list of plans I have so far if this project is approved. I can partially complete points 2 and 3 in the case of the piano repair service.

In the mean time, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment