Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reflection 9

  Why are there only 24 hours in one day? Time really does work against me and I once again see little progress in my 20% project. Although I did have an eventful week with Thanksgiving, a wedding, and a babysitting job, I blame most of my productivity, or lack of it, on the amount of work I have to complete and the little time I have to complete it. I find myself in a tight spot with so many things going on, but I did manage to review all of the words I have learned throughout the course of this project. Due to the amount of time I have spent focusing on other school subjects, I have not been able to really practice these signs and commit them to memory, so I have forgotten a few. However, with a couple refreshers I'll be able to master them. This next week I will focus my attention on the 20% project. I will COMPLETELY commit all 100 basic signs to memory and go through two ASL lessons this week. I will also take some practice tests and see if I can meet up with my friend to practice. I've also been trying to get other people to help me with this project. I've branched out to my friends and family and now my sister can sign the entire alphabet! I really feel that this project would be so much easier if I had other people do it with me, plus I think it's fantastic that other people are trying to learn this skill with me. I really feel that I can go farther than intended with this project if I put more effort in to it. Wish me luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment