Friday, November 14, 2014

Reflection 7

         This week I completed my goal completely! I finished learning all 100 basic signs, along with the extra signs provided in the you tube video such as 'family', 'colors', 'feelings', 'animal' etc. I also reviewed during the week in my spare time. I've really been motivated this week to get as far along with this project as possible. I started reviewing the free ASL lessons on the website, which offer more words to learn and will help me understand the proper way to sign sentences. Hopefully by next week I will master the 100 basic signs completely and imprint them in my brain while learning at least 10 more words and signing 2 sentences.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so impressed that you are learning ASL for your project! What a great idea!

    How are you going to use this new knowledge?

    Mrs. Zvi
    Teacher in Surrey, BC

    ReplyDelete