Monday, November 10, 2014

Reflection Week VI

This week I did not get as much done for 20% as I had planned originally because I wasn't around for the majority of the long weekend. So instead of moving on to a harder logo I decided to just try the Giants logo again. Also, I know last week I said I would post pictures but I lost the original drawing (which is why I decided to draw it again). The second one didn't really improve much but it was still good beginning practice for shading. I am starting to realize that this will not be as easy as I thought especially because I am really bad at drawing. But its still been interesting and enjoyable and I am getting a lot of drawing skills out of this. For week VII I am gonna do the more complicated drawing that I spoke of last Reflection but could not do this week. So that is really all that happened for week VI.

1 comment:

  1. This would be a great place to share your progress; include photos of where you are in the process!

    ReplyDelete