Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 1- Art Block

   Compared to my other sketchbooks so far this one is terrible. There isn't that many sketches or drawings here, actually, there's approximately two pages and neither are filled OR interesting. I'll probably rip them out later anyways. 
   Today I spent trying to figure out what to draw, what sketchbook portfolios should look like. As expected, theres no set requirment, and everyones is different. I decided to try treating this sketchbook like a normal one, with a few specific drawng type requirements, so in order to keep with it, I made a list:
-poses
-anatomy practice
-observational drawing
     =people
     =objects
-animals
-original characters
-cartoons/doodles
-work in pen/ink
-some color
    =markers
    =colored pencils
    =maybe paint
-collage
-Orignial Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment