Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Journal 13

         Oh boy. Presentations begin in two weeks and I present on the first day. I am not ready. Unfortunately, I think I took on more than I can handle because I did not take into consideration all of my other school work that would prevent me from being able to work on my project throughout the week. I have found that once a week will not cut it. My goal has changed. My new goal is to finish learning the first song that I have been learning. It is a rather "easy" song according to most, but I cannot help that I lack rhythm (which is why I find it so difficult). This week I did not have twenty percent time in class due to field day. I did, however, continue practicing the song.
It's depressing, actually - to have done this for a relatively longish time and not having mastered yet or at least become average. However, I cannot let this discourage me. Although it may not be much, I still have some time left and I plan on using it wisely. From here on out, I will only practice the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment