Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Reflection 10

So after speaking to my teacher I discovered Etsy can be an option for my selling issue, Etsy is an online selling website much like eBay and includes merchandise that is handmade, sold by people just like me! I did some research and decided to make an account with the website to see how soon I will be able to put some of my jewelry online. According to the site, in order to start my own"shop" I have to pay .20 cents for every item I place for sale and then once these are sold 3.5% of the profit goes to the website. After reading these conditions I realized 1) I'm going to be spending more money in order  for these products to even go on sale 2) I'm not going to be earning the full percentage of the profit. I have yet to place anything for sale because I have to look over my options and my budget. So far however Etsy is looking like a good option.

No comments:

Post a Comment