Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reflection 12

This week has been tough, in terms of both FL Studio and scheduling.

First, the program. A recent major update has been released for my program, and I've been trying to get it installed. However, for one reason or another, I am unable to update it. I guess this isn't that big of a problem. I don't have to relearn a UI (User Interface) that this new update offers, since the previous one was a pain to learn already. I'll upgrade some time after this project when I get the chance.

Scheduling has been the other issue. Marching Band is starting to roll in, and one of my instructors in pushing me to do drum core, which i'm already having doubts on doing. I guess i'm just worried about taking to many things on. The song was put on hold for almost the entire week because of these upcoming events.

I plan on working more on the song this week. Nothing is hindering me at the moment from accomplishing this.

In the meantime, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment