Sunday, May 17, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection 12

This week I made Banana Cream Pie Smoothies, and I absolutely loved them! Not only were they delicious, but very light and refreshing. Surprisingly, this was the first week I worked with a blender; I found it to be relatively easy to use and there were no major accidents with it. I look forward to working with blenders more in the future. I am definitely more comfortable with the ingredients as the time progresses; while I am not an expert at all, I don't feel afraid to make anything anymore. I was happy with how the smoothies turned out, and am excited to make an exciting dish this upcoming week: ham, apple, and cheese quesadillas. These won't be as heavy as normal quesadillas, and should combine savory and sweet flavors nicely. Until then!

Quesadilla Recipe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment