Thursday, May 14, 2015

Reflection #11

This previous weekend i missed the 20% time part in class. In addition, I went to two communions this weekend: one on Sunday and one on Saturday. Both of these were far away therefore I didnt have time to work on my project. However, that didnt stop me from indulging on a variety of different foods. On Saturday I went to a formal dinner party. There, I ordered a steak. The steak was cooked rare and it was delicious. For dessert, I had a cake pop. After having that cake pop, I got an idea that we should try making them. They are so delicious and fun! On Sunday the party was held at an Italian restaurant. I literally ate 10 Italian dishes ranging from chicken Milanese to lobster manicotti. All of the foods were delicious and i am happy to admit i went out of my comfort zone. I tried foods i havent tried before. I also learned that for this project i should step out of what  i usually eat and try new things. You never know if youll like it or not if you dont give things a try! Promise this weekend will be productive...

No comments:

Post a Comment