Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reflection 14

The song is completed.

It's been a long while, but the song is done. I'm generally happy with the initial song. A couple changes were made from the original plan:

-Song is now about 2 and a half minutes instead of the intended one minute. This was because I felt that the song was a lot shorter than I had wanted, so I extended it.
-I ended up not using the keyboard for this project. The delay between the program registering the keys made it too awkward to be used effectively.

Besides that, I accomplished what I intended to create, an electronica piece. I probably will do some touching up of the song to see if I can make it sound a bit better, if I can. I won't be doing any heavy-handed work however, since presentations for 20% are around the corner. I had some people I know, including my band director and band-mates, look over the song to see what they thought of it, providing me with valuable insight on what to improve on. 

Overall, I am content with what I have created, and I'm more than willing to continue using FL Studio at a later date.

In the meantime, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment